HR Business Partner - Investment Management
- Full Time
A boutique wealth and asset manager based in central London is looking for an experienced HR business partner to join their small team. This is an opportunity to join a successful and fast-growing national organisation with the added benefit of being part of a significant multinational group. The role is a blend of generalist duties and wider large, high profile projects while at the same time also managing admin and Excel where needed. The role will lend itself to a fast learner and someone who has the ability to challenge. Responsibilities:
- Typical business activities including Compensation and Benefits, Training and Development, Recruitment and onboarding, Organisational Development, Employment Relations and Regulation Implementation.
- Embed succession planning and diversity by attracting, recruiting and developing employees
- Produce and implement Training and Competence initiatives and manage the T&C requirements for regulated individuals
- Ensure adherence to regulation such as MiFID II, Senior Managers Certification Regime, Gender Pay Gap Reporting and General Data Protection Regulation
- Develop and present training modules in line with the needs of the business, including regulated and skill training
- Manage the appraisal process with Managers and employees
- Coordinate the Compensation and Benefits packages including industry benchmarking data
- Advise Line Managers on the legislative and best practices in association with people management
- Manage employee relations processes end to end
- Review, revise and communicate changes to policies and procedures
- Provide timely and accurate MI for the Management Group and the Board
- Experience working at an HR Business Partner level within a regulated environment; experience within Asset and Wealth Management is beneficial.
- A track record of building rapport in a high paced environment and ability to communicate at a senior level
- Evidence of delivering to tight deadlines.
- You will be innovative and highly self-motivated as well as having the ability to work well within a small team environment.
- CIPD qualified to level 4 or above preferred
- Undergraduate degree or comparable work experience