HRIS Manager £60,000-£75,000
Annapurna have recently partnered with a leading global professional services firm to source an experienced HRIS Manager to oversee the support of the global HR function.
The HRIS Manager will operate as an expert, helping to shape and implement strategy whilst building and maintaining relationships with global management teams. The firm values its HR function highly and is looking to implement two new systems in the following year.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Building relationships across the firm's network to facilitate and support the implementation of modules, from definition of requirements all the way to delivery.
- Developing an understanding of the organisational structure of the firm so that system designs can be configured appropriately.
- Influencing key stakeholders and helping users to accept HR and L&D Systems, including managing change.
- Acting as the main point of contact with systems providers and ensuring that they continue meet any contractual agreements.
- Ensuring the firm maintains compliance with relevant legislation such as GDPR.
- Taking a seat on the weekly Change and Approval Board, where you will submit and present changes on behalf of HR and L&D.
- Previously been in a HRM role.
- Overseen the implementation of HR systems.
- Experience in a professional services company.
- Proficient in the use of Excel.
- Experience with CoreHR products.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Simon - firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 3031 2468