Senior L&D Advisor
Our client; a leading Professional Services Organisation, is looking for a Senior L&D Advisor to join their team.
You will be responsible for the design and delivery of a number of programmes aimed at the junior to mid-level of employees across the organisation. This will include some programme design, implementation and facilitation delivered using a blended approach. You will have a significant amount of interaction with the graduate development team, but work more broadly across client groups alongside the rest of the L&D team.
You will also manage the organisation's compliance of regulatory training, manage external supplier relationships and more broadly support the team as and where required.
What they are looking for:
* A proven Learning Development background from a professional services (ideally law firm) background
* Ability to scope, design and deliver innovative Learning interventions
* A willingness to be hands on with involvement in a number of projects and manage priorities effectively
* Detail oriented and proactive approach
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
This role will report into the L&D Manager, and will offer real autonomy to develop / improve existing programmes and create new learning solutions.
For more information, please contact Sharmane Barrett on 02030312468 or email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.