Your new company
An exciting new job opportunity for a Compliance Manager to work within a reputable organisation in Suffolk.
Your new role
Within this role you will be working to identify, analyse and manage the organisation's regulatory compliance and professional risks with a commitment to provide quality service. As the Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for a wide variety of duties, including but not limited to:
- Evaluating the organisation's compliance against relevant legislation
- Assessing whether internal compliance controls and policies are effective
- Providing support, education and training to build risk awareness
- Preparing regular reports of trends and issues
- Supporting with the firm's quality accreditation's
- Assisting in specific investigations as required
- Providing input into business decisions from a compliance perspective
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will ideally have experience working within a legal practice environment and experience managing risk and compliance processes. They will also have knowledge of the SRA and the regulatory framework and associated rules. You will be pro-active and willing to maintain personal development and take the opportunity of further training opportunities in order to keep up to date with legal issues. You should be of an inquisitive mind-set with the ability to build confidence and credibility with colleagues.
What you'll get in return
Alongside a competitive salary, you will also be working in a central location with a generous pension scheme and numerous other company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.