Ashley Kate HR & Finance are pleased to be partnering with our international FMCG client based in Crewe in recruiting a new HR Manager to join their team,
Are you passionate about HR, and live and breathe values in your approach to your work?
Are you an experienced HR Generalist or Advisor, keen to take the next step?
If so this could be an exciting opportunity for you to join this successful and well established business, offering you an opportunity to be part of a busy and supportive team!
Working within a team of 3, this is a Generalist and hands on role with management responsibility for 1 direct report,
* Communication - Build strong relationships with management and act as first point of contact for HR for 2 sites - Occasional travel to Yorkshire
* Recruitment- Campaign management, design of selection process where required, interview and lead all activity
* Support development of HR policy & procedure
* Continuous development of people plans and review performance
* ER - Coach/Guide/Lead on all Employee relations within the business
* Payroll - Oversea the process to ensure compliance
* Systems - Develop confidence in the new system, become a superuser, navigation and strong reporting
* Training & development where required - develop material and workshops
* Drive a positive outlook, overcome challenges, be values driven!
* Offering £30-35k DOE
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a candidate from a blue collar environment, a generalist background, or a strong HR Advisor seeking that next step! CIPD qualified
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please apply now!
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.