Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
Your new company
A leading global Financial Service organisation requires a Senior Talent Acquisition consultant
Your new role
As Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant you will be responsible for delivering a professional talent acquisition service by managing key recruitment activities through the full hiring cycle, spanning both volume and non-volume recruitment.
You will oversee recruitment activity allocated to the talent acquisition consultants whilst managing their own cases. An important part of this role is to implement a wide range of proactive candidate attraction approaches and tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter Seat, market mapping and use of social media.
You will support the Talent Acquisition Manager in key talent acquisition initiatives such as; building AUKs external profile through social media and digital platforms; continuously refining processes to improve efficiency and consistency and promote Inclusion and Diversity, and will support the design and implementation of recruitment campaigns and selection assessment centres. You will act as a mentor and role model for Talent Consultants and Talent Co-Ordinators.
Responsible for managing talent acquisition cases across IT & Change predominantly for both volume and non-volume roles and oversee case management allocated to the talent acquisition consultant team. Acting as a single point of contact, providing expert advice and support for hiring managers on all matters relating to the talent acquisition lifecycle
Partner with hiring managers to identify hiring needs - assess talent requirements and advise on best hiring strategy. Create unique ways to identify and source candidates directly (both passive and active). Developing network channels and ensuring appropriate advertising media is used to maximise brand profile. Drive forward social mobility and inclusion and diversity agendas and build this into attraction strategies for campaigns. Ensure talent acquisition processes operate within regulatory parameters and achieved within determined SLA targets. Use MI data to provide insight to Hiring Manager on recruitment activity. Manage and support internal recruitment and redeployment activity. Deploy and manage volume campaigns. Manage recruitment of international hires / secondments including relocation and liaising with immigration
Support the Talent Acquisition Manager in the operational running of the team, including Sharing knowledge and learning to help support Talent Acquisition Consultants and Coordinators development, improve processes and help with the operational management of the team in the manager's absence. Managing the allocation of talent acquisition cases to help ensure that workload is distributed evenly amongst the team. Conducting monthly operational 121s with the Talent Consultants and Co-ordinators to support the manager and ensure any team issues are highlighted to be addressed
Play a key role in driving continuous improvement and support the development and implementation of new processes and procedures to enhance the candidate and manager experience, reduce recruitment spend and increase efficiency.
Responsible for the design and delivery of educational workshops and sharing best practice.
Work with line managers to equip them with the skills and develop their capability to take best hiring decisions and deliver a great candidate experience. Lead and contribute to talent acquisition projects as the function continues to evolve and continuously participate in activities to deliver the overall AUK Talent Acquisition strategy.
What you'll need to succeed
- Specialist recruiter with an in-depth knowledge of approaches to direct sourcing and innovative routes to market.
- Commercially astute with a strong understanding of the industry and external talent market.
- Digital native and social network focussed.
- Previous experience in a talent acqusition role ideally across both volume and non-volume recruitment.
- Experience of direct candidate attraction and proactive candidate sourcing techniques - across passive and active talent.
- Multi-channel candidate attraction strategies using social and digital media.
- Experience dealing with international assignments, immigration and visas.
- Strong experience in recruitment campaign management - specifically across volume and early careers recruitment.
- Building external relationships / partnerships with universities, colleges and early careers organisations.
- Designing and facilitating selection / assessment centres.
- Experience and knowledge of recruitment best practice, process, policy and awareness of appropriate legislation
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional work experience. CIPD qualification desirable but not essential.
Qualified to undertake psychometric assessments - desirable but not essential
What you'll get in return
- Salary up to £45,000
- 20% bonus
- Flexible working
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance & private medical
- Critical illness cover
- Health Assessments
- Holiday trading
- Childcare vouchers
- Cashless catering
- Commitment to your professional development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.