Payroll and HR Administrator
3 days left
- Full Time
Permanent HR and Payroll Administrator job based in Dereham
Your new company
We are working exclusively for a forward-thinking organisation based in Dereham, who are looking to boost their HR team by creating a new Payroll and HR Administrator position.
Your new role
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Processing and managing the monthly payroll
- Maintaining employee records and updating the system
- Providing payment calculation breakdowns and resolving employee queries
- Responsible for auto-enrolment
- Manage annual P11d and P60 processes
- Draft offer letters
- Administer starter/leaver processes, salary increases and pay reviews
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will be experienced in payroll administration or have the desire to learn as this person will be the go to person within the business for all payroll related activities.
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary, entitled to a flexible benefits package and flexible working arrangements.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Payroll and HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly