Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Partner with stakeholders in order to plan business processes and deduce the best way to implement/optimise them through workday.
- Building/Maintaining the HRIS functionality and implementing new developments/modules.
- Help with the design of data structure and integrations with external systems.
- Building custom reports.
- Experienced in Workday.
- Extensive Experience in HRIS configuration, administration and HCM.
- Been involved with HRIS Implementation projects and managed integrations.
- Good Communicator who can build relationships.
- Previously worked in a global company with 1500+ employees.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Simon - firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 3031 2468