Senior HR Business Partner - Reading town centre
Due to growth and a global transformation programme, we are looking for an HR Business Partner to join and Reading based global business.
Supporting international business units you will need strong stakeholder management expereince and relevant expereince in an internatioanl business.
A leading global pharmaceutical business.
- Support programs to align the organisation's structure, people capabilities, systems, process and culture in such a way that they support the business goals
- Identify with managers the skills and capabilities that need to be developed, short and long term, to ensure performance, develop plan in cooperation with Talent Acquisition
- Play an active part in the succession planning process and insure managers understand the value of diverse talent
- Partner with senior managers and leaders to build insight into existing levels of capability against future requirements. Develop learning and development plans. Ensure managers are clear on their role in the development of their team
- Gather intelligence about trends in talent development. Building future skills and leadership capabilities by developing and facilitating training sessions for customer groups - co-facilitating with HR Operation colleagues for larger interventions
- Support and coach managers to build leadership competence. Work in partnership with senior managers to embed talent management processes
- Ensure that performance management programs are completed in timely fashion and in line with requirements; advise managers on complex performance challenges, as well as coach senior managers to adopt a performance-driven culture
- Seek process improvement ideas through formal and informal customer feedback
- Strong ER Generalist
- Experience working in matrixed, global organisation with international experience
- Happy to roll your sleeves up and assist with some of the transactional work
- Experience in and comfortable in a constantly changing environment
- Proactive problem solver and strong stakeholder management
- Comfortable dealing with complex data
- Happy to work in the town centre (parking not guaranteed)
Private health care
25 days' holiday plus bank holidays