Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (Executive/ C-Suite focus)
Our client, a market leading charity, are looking for a very exciting role within their Talent Acquisition team are looking for an individual to tackle their Executive & C-suite work.
This role will build upon existing relationships to understand and deliver the senior hiring (C-Suite) and implement the search strategy. This role will also oversee a small team within TA and will work with other members of the HR department to support the business talent pipelines.
- Lead the search function for the business for senior roles up to and including C-Suite level, circa 10 searches a year.
- Identify and engage with the passive market, leveraging the business EVP to drive attraction to the business
- Moniter recruitment diversity at senior levels and work with external partners
- Assist with the design and delivery of the selection strategies of the business
- Work in collaboration with the People teams to identify skill gaps and futureproof the organisation's workforce.
- Demonstrable practical and successful experience working within Executive and Senior Search up to and including C-Suite level roles
- Strong stakeholder management experience and ability to consult with business leaders
- Partner with HR teams to deliver TA plans & strategies
- Use of psychometrics
If this role sounds like it could be of interest or you'd like to understand more, please share email Craig on firstname.lastname@example.org