Customer Service Advisor (Insurance)
Are you driven? Are you passionate about excellent customer service? Do you want to work in a productive but relaxed atmosphere? Do you want to be reviewed on the quality of your calls - not the speed in which you get through them? Do you have a background in financial services? Are you keen to learn?
If so then this could be the job for you.
My client is looking for proactive, confident Customer Service Advisors to join their customer service team. You will be required to provide telephone support to their new and existing insurance customers. Based in a friendly, busy and dynamic team, you will be required to work proactively with a high level of accuracy ensuring all customers are given an exceptional standard of service.
This organisation consider positive workplace culture an integral part of their success as a company. They take pride in offering excellent training and a fun friendly environment for their staff.
What you'll do:
- Provide first-line telephone, support to customers within a busy contact-centre environment
- Identifying customer needs, correctly matching services to assist them and communicating the benefits to customers.
- Maintain details of all inbound and outbound calls on our CRM application, including notes detailed enough for subsequent users to track all communication.
- A dedicated customer services professional
- Ability to show empathy and apply assertiveness where appropriate
- Confident telephone manor
- Eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly skilled Negotiator, you should consider yourself persuasive and disciplined
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive under challenging cases
- Able to demonstrate exceptional multitasking skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Excellent organisation skills, oral and written communication
**YOU MUST HAVE A BACKGROUND IN INSURANCE**
This organisation work Monday to Friday on two shift patterns (between the hours of 8.30am - 6.00pm) and work 10.00am - 2.00pm on one Saturday in four.
Salary £19,000 & Bonus (based on quality scores)
Start date 18th Nov
To apply for this role please submit your current CV.