EMEA M&A HR Director
7 days left
- Full Time
Following several years of sequential growth we are looking to recruit a senior HR M&A Consultant as part of our Human Resources team, to support the people aspects surrounding our increasing number acquisitions. The role will also support global acquisitions driven from other geographies which impact Europe. The role is based from UK and must be able to travel into the London office easily and will report into Global Lead for HR M&A.
A leading, global consultancy business based in Central London.
- Attend Management meetings with targets and summarise feedback
- Due diligence review of data room and attend clarification calls / meetings with target with external advisor as required.
- Discuss and provide input and advice on compensation and retention arrangements for management and key employees and prepare (with required advisor support) new employment contracts for closing if required.
- Identification of HR implications, risk analysis of all people aspects in the target for example defined benefits pension plans, social security, retention, change of control clauses, cost of employment, litigation etc.
- Work closely with compensation and benefits, HR team and Academy building virtual teams to evaluate synergies in the target and harmonization/integration approach.
- Review SPA and schedules and TSAs as required.
- Work with the business team to create retention plans for target leadership and key employees
- Work closely with local HR teams to update and identify key areas for integration.
- Carry out cultural assessment and lead local teams in identifying key areas for consideration in integration
Work as an active member to monitor and to review the HR integration as part of the "look back" process. Be pro-active to identify issue and recommend mitigation strategy. Be prepared to document the lessons learn and share the information with the leadership team
* Strong, direct HR experience in acquisitions & transformation
* HR/law degree level qualification
* Must has strong experience of successfully leading HR projects within an IT/technology/consulting environment
* Good understanding of compensation and benefit arrangements
* Extensive experience around employee engagement, HR transformation and implementation
* Understanding of at least two European countries employment law and typical benefits structures
* Convincing relationship building skills
£90,000 - £130,000 plus stock options, plus car allowance.