- Provide support on the Supply reward strategy review. This will include building an Excel model that will allow scenario testing of several new potential reward models, participating in and analysing the outputs of reward benchmarking surveys, and other ad-hoc analysis as required.
- Providing support to reward manager on other reward programmes as required. This may include data analytics, salary management, and other compensation and benefits programmes.
- Develops expertise in reward and provides internal consulting on key reward enablers - including market data acquisition and analysis, salary management, job evaluation and total reward communications.
Skills & Experience
Good analytical skills are required. The ability to work with complex data, build data models, and draw insights and recommendations from it are crucial to success.
- Previous experience in Reward
- Excellent Excel skills - competent in V-Lookups and Pivot tables
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.