A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an innovative and exciting global business based from their Manchester office (close to Manchester airport). This is an exciting time for this business as they plan their growth over the coming years and expand their projects wider across the Northwest region.
This company require an experienced HR Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. Offering between £19,000-22000 depending on experience.
* To support a busy function in the day to day HR duties
* Assisting with a full range of HR tasks throughout the employee life cycle, such as: Recruitment, on boarding, new starters and leavers process, documentation, interviews and management of HR systems and data
* Supporting the administration process with Employee relations
* Ad hoc administration to support HR project work
* General HR administrative tasks to support the team
* Will have excellent written and verbal skills
* Will be a highly experienced HR Administrator/Assistant, or solid HR Assistant with a range of experience in the above areas, and strong employment law knowledge
* Ideally working towards CIPD
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.