HR Business Partner
2 days left
- Full Time
Do you want to work for a brand with purpose, driving to change to best support it's people? Then look no further, I have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced HR Business Partner with seasoned experience in leading change and transformation strategies across unionised environments.
- To act as a change agent and subject matter expert in relation to managing organisational redesign; creating, planning, challenging and executing.
- To lead and support management of the change process in own business areas.
- To partner with Heads of Function and Executive team members, acting as a change agent in delivering a strategic holistic "people plan" for their business areas to ensure sustainability of our workforce.
- Supporting Talent Supply with attraction strategies and resourcing activity as required.
- Working with the Reward team to implement and communicate incentive and recognition programmes ensuring that people understand the link between performance and reward/recognition.
- Build commitment for HR strategies, identifying and working through specific functional concerns to embed initiatives.
- Work pro-actively with the wider HR team and HR Director to ensure a consistent employment experience.
- Build and execute change programmes which build capability and grow talent.
- Act as a coach to leadership teams and agree annual development plans for the Senior Leadership Teams with the relevant Directors.
- Ensure that an annual talent process is active ensuring great people are highlighted, supported and developed for future growth.
- Working with HR team specialists and functional managers to ensure that development plans are in place for all individuals, particularly future talent.
- Work with Talent Development to create career ladders / progression routes for the various departmental disciplines in areas of responsibility.
- Work collaboratively with financial controlling and budget holders to manage headcount and ensure budgets are appropriately managed.
- HR projects delivered within given timescale and budget.
- Ensure ER cases are resolved within reasonable & defined timescales.
- Reporting & interpreting key HR statistical information ensuring data accuracy.
- To work in partnership with the HR practice functions to build and implement HR initiatives fit for purpose for business areas within responsibility.
- Build capability of HRM population by ensuring development plans are in place and career aspirations are known.
- Complete all line management responsibilities for the HRM including recruitment, managing performance etc.
- To ensure that business as usual project based activities are managed across business areas for example: PDP process, salary review process, employee survey
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly