L&D Business Partner
7 days left
- Full Time
Learning and Development Business Partner, London, Human Resources, £60-65K
Our client, a merchant banking group, is looking for a Learning and Development Business Partner to be responsible for developing the strategic and operational aspects of the UK businesses.
In the role you will be reporting into the Group Head of Learning and Development, in addition to partnering across HRBP and Leadership groups to identify and evolve the learning programmes.
As a L&D Business Partner you will be responsible for:
- Strategically understanding both the short- and long-term learning needs by handling stakeholder relationships.
- Overseeing the induction agenda of new employees.
- Managing the design and delivery of learning agendas.
- Providing a strong focus on digital learning, in addition to blended learning.
- Supporting the implementation of the Apprenticeship Levy for various clients.
- Experience in utilising programme development (included Digital and blended learning).
- Ability to establish learning needs.
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders and HR Business Partner's.
- Excellent knowledge of apprenticeship levy.
- CIPD Qualification.
- Hogan/ MBTI Practitioner.
- Previous experience in Financial Services or Professional Services.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a developing organisation and increase your exposure within the sector.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Abishek Sudhakar on 02030312468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for L&D Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly