HR Business Partner
Do you enjoy working in a HR partnering role that still allows you to work operationally with your client group?
- Strong stakeholder relationship management
- Strong ER experience and understanding talent development
- Experience of managing a team at Advisory level
- Overseeing ER and delivering ER
- Worked with a similar size client group c250-300 at head office, support directors and heads of in these areas
- TUPE experience is essential
- CIPD qualified prefered
About the role
We are working on a retained basis with our Housing client in Ealing. Reporting to the HR Director, you will partner with leaders and colleagues to shape, develop and deliver HR plans and solutions in line with the company objectives. You will operate as a HR expert, to advice, guide and support staff and managers by providing high-level people management and development support across designated client groups.
- Partner with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Lead on small and large scale TUPE projects
- Analyse trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolve complex ER issues and address any grievances and be the escalation point for the HR Advisors
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, building morale and increasing productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs in your client group ·Suggest new HR strategies for your client group
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.