Senior L&D Advisor
1 day left
- Full Time
Your new company
This global law firm operates in the the UK, Asia and the Middle East and is one of the most well known practises in the private wealth, property and financial institutions.
With over 1500 fee earners across their global offices, their experience dealing with complex and multi-jurisdictional matters in unparalleled.
Your new role
The Learning and Development team is vital to the continues retention and attraction of the words best employees.
Reporting into the Senior Learning and Development Manager, you will be required to design and deliver the firms graduate, paralegal, apprentice and legal executive training programmes.
- *Work in a business partner capacity to identify training needs and deliver a best in class programme for trainee solicitors, legal executives, paralegals and apprentices.
- In conjunction with other members of the Learning team, ensure our core skills curricula are delivered to the highest standard and in the most efficient and cost effective way.
- Work with Partners, Associates and Professional Support Lawyers, Graduate Recruitment and HR Business Partners on the content of materials to be used in the delivery of the core curricula, and communicate the curricula to all relevant stakeholders.
- Where appropriate, support other members of the Learning team with projects that impact the wider firm.
- Assist with implementation of the Solicitors Qualifying Exam (SQE), working in conjunction with Partners, Graduate Recruitment and HR Business Partners.
- Diagnose individual learning and development needs, working in conjunction with the Graduate Recruitment team.
- Design and deliver programmes where applicable, particularly as part of engagement activity with future talent
- Design and deliver the newly qualified induction programme
- Schedule, organise and administer all seminars, courses and solicitors and apprentice inductions including the seat inductions.
- Manage a network of external suppliers, ensuring best value for the firm
- Manage the L&D budget for their population
- Administer receipt, payment and recording of invoices
- Grow the Learning Management System (LMS) offering for their population, working in conjunction with the LMS team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience in a learning and development/training role, preferably within a partnership/professional services environment and on an international basis.
- Experience of successfully designing, delivering, scheduling , organising and administrating seminars is essential
- A good working knowledge of MS packages and IT proficiency essential
- Experience of identifying training and development needs and sourcing appropriate training
- Effective stakeholder management
- Communicates effectively at all levels, both verbally and written
- Proactive approach and positive attitude, enthusiastic and outgoing
- Service oriented approach
- Persuading and influencing skills
- Training delivery expertise
- Strong IT skills
- Team player
- Self motivated
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach
- Flexibility to work additional hours if required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior L&D Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly