Your new company
A leading strategic consultancy that specialises in supporting clients with their pricing and reimbursement strategy within the Pharma industry. Their niche specialism has secured them a market presence that is increasingly growing.
With their Headquarters in London and staff across Europe and America, this dynamic, fast-growing company has a strong reputation and a bright future.
Your new role
This role offers you an amazing opportunity to join a small HR team with the intention of creating, implementing and strengthening their HR function for company wide roll-out.
- Create and review HR policies and procedures
- Assist with the recruitment and on-boarding of all staff including contracts and development
- Managing the monthly payroll process and being the first point of contact to external accountants in the UK and Europe
- Actively support new staff receive a comprehensive induction to the company.
- Ensuring the latest versions of all current and future company policies are on the intranet
- Assist with existing and new employment contracts for UK and EU-based staff to ensure statutory employer contributions and regulations are met in each country.
- Assist line managers to understand and implement procedural rollout
- Assist in the development of an in-house HR database solution for staff personnel information
- Process documentation to produce reports relating to HR activities - staffing, recruitment, training and development.
- Conducting DSE assessments for new joiners, and annually for all staff
- Run employee surveys
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience creating and implementing new procedures/ policies
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Work experience within a small or medium-sized enterprise (desirable)
- Employment law knowledge for support the HR/ER function
- Outstanding attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to act discretely in company sensitive environments
- Strong interpersonal skills
- IT literacy, organisational, numeracy, and time management skills
- Able to anticipate and solve problems independently
- Able to demonstrate integrity and an ability to be pragmatic
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, with the ability to prioritise a range of varied tasks and responsibilities
- Risk and issue identification
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to create your own HR function for a rapidly growing company
- A competitive salary of £30,000 to £35,000
- Private Medical Insurance
- Discretionary bonus*
- Life insurance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.