Senior Global Mobility Advisor
Senior Global Mobility Advisor 12M FTC
A leading global firm is looking for a Senior Global Mobility Advisor to join their Global Mobility team in North London on a 12 month fixed term basis.
Reporting to the Global Mobility Manager, you will be responsible for providing an efficient and high quality service. This is a fantastic opportunity to provide both operational and strategic support to assignees and the business areas.
- Advise on expatriate policy
- Develop strong knowledge and understanding of the relationship with other service providers (internal and external), ensuring GM processes are followed
- Inbound and outbound coordination of assignments for dedicated function
- Develop relationships with in-country global mobility coordinators and assistants, HR community, candidates and assignees etc.
- GM experience within financial or professional services is essential
- Strong Tax and immigration knowledge is essential (particularly, UK immigration- PBS)
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Able to multi-task
- Be a fantastic team player, with strong communication skills