Field based Recruitment and Training Coordinator
A very good client of ours
A very good client of ours in the Drinks and Entertainment industry are considering adding a new member to their team remotely. You need to be located around the wider Berkshire area, willing to work remotely and be happy to travel regularly across the South of the UK.
The Recruitment & Training Coordinator will be responsible for finding potential new Landlords via a variety of different channels. You will be:
- Running open days for potential applicants
- Following up on online applications
- Building and using your network to find suitable landlords
- Booking company lead training for new and existing landlords
The Recruitment & Training Coordinator MUST have a full UK driving license. You will need to have:
- Proactive recruitment experience or a strong understanding of the Drinks and Entertainment industry
- The ability to work remotely from home
- A desire to travel around the South of the UK
- Very good organisational skills
A competitive salary and benefit package. Car allowance/ use of hire car to be confirmed.