Human Resources Relationship Manager
Human Resources Relationship Manager Midlands based with UK Travel Energy and Waste Management business
Your new company
You will be working for a energy and waste management firm who are at the cutting edge of driving the sector forward, they are looking to add to the HR Relationship Management team to add strategic guidance
Your new role
Your new role will be to provide a strategic Value add to the business line you would be engaged upon, and focus upon Workforce Planning, Succession planning to ensure business area growth. Using all the tools available in your HR toolkit to map for future demand, and data analytics to look for strategic trends, mapping and planning for the future of the business. The roles also involve pay and bonus reviews and working with the business lines on this.
What you'll need to succeed:
- To provide support across all business lines
- Being a strategic thinker and have experience of Delivering large scale business cultural change
- In depth understanding of behavioural and cultural change
- Experience in a full range of workforce planning activities
- Experience of succession planning and its linked HR Strategies
- Experience in annual pay and bonus cycle consultations
- The ability to use data analytics to drive performance
- Strong Stakeholder management
What you'll get in return
Salary package between £45,000 and £48,000 plus bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.