Senior HR Manager - Cantonese speaking
Crypto Currency PE Firm Senior HR Manager - Cantonese speaking preferred Permanent, £60,000-£80,000
Your new company
This Private Equity backed firm is in the process of setting up a new crypto currency and a crypto currency exchange. Based on the Etherium platform, the firm is in the advanced stages of development and now require an experienced HR Manager to join the team, and set up policies and procedures.
Your new role
Standalone HR Manager to come in, set up and manage the day to day activities within HR. Partner with the business on setting policies and processes, along with day to day running of the office.
- Influence and partner with all levels of the company in order to develop and implement HR strategies
- Work on a wide range of HR matters across the full employee life cycle, offering strategic direction in line with the business strategy
- Lead the end to end planning and delivery of initiatives such as compensation and benefits, performance management, implementation of new policies, L&D and projects.
- Provide an oversight of the HR Administrative duties, HRIS and employee records.
This opportunity is rare and requires someone with very strong understanding of HR legislation in UK and China, that also has experience or interest within crypto currency. You will need the following pre-requisite qualifications to be considered:
- Over 5 years professional experience as a HR Manager ideally within a Crypto Currency trading.
- HR related experience working across Chinese and UK Legislation
- Preferred Languages: Cantonese, Vietnamese or Mandarin.
- Excellent academic background
- Detailed knowledge and experience associated with Blockchain and Crypto currency
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience as a HR professional across either a Bank, Investment Management, Hedge Fund or Trading House.
- This role is only open to UK residents at this time.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.