Global Mobility Manager - 6 months
Morgan McKinley is looking to recruit a Global Mobility Manager - EMEA on a 6 month interim basis for one of our key Financial Service clients. The successful candidate will be the lead regional mobility specialist for all matters in the area.
- Act as the regional specialist for all matters related to global mobility across EMEA.
- Lead on complex EMEA relocations and assignments
- Coordinate cross-border movement of employees including short term, temporary and permanent transfers.
- Be first point of call to offer advice on complex cross-border business needs including mobility best practices and internal policy compliance.
- Manage relationships with service providers for immigration, relocation and tax.
- Work with HR Governance and Compliance to identify regulatory certification requirements of transferees.
- Stay up to date on changing immigration regulations
- 6+ years working in a Global Mobility role
- HR experience within a global corporate environment
- Financial or Professional Services experience.
If you are interested please apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.