OD Project Manager
- Full Time
A leading UK Charity is looking for a project-focused HR professional with strong skills within OD and EDI to lead on a number of people projects to support the organsisation's group people strategy.
Our client is a leading charity with offices across the UK
- Leading on the organisation's response to the Black Lives Matter movement and its impact on the workforce.
- Work on the organisation's Investors in Diversity re-accreditation process, leading on elements as necessary and coordinating work streams.
- Providing project management support to the organisation's recruitment review, ensuring that equality and diversity is covered and embraced throughout.
- Ensuring effective management and processes relating to casual workers and meeting legal requirements
- Up to date knowledge of UK HR practice and employment law and ensuring compliance through policy and procedure
- Experience of leading projects around Equality & Diversity workforce issues
- Proven experience of managing, planning and implementing complex change including transformation and culture
- Proven experience of developing and implementing practical solutions that make a real difference/impact on outcomes
- Experience of using HR metrics to inform and improve organisation performance
- Experience of managing and implementing major projects
- Understands and actively promotes the value of diversity in the workplace
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
9 month contract
Remote working and flexible on location (UK based)
Salary: £42,487- £44,723, depending on experience
An additional £3,250.00 will be applicable if the post-holder is based (lives) in (inner) London, resulting in potential salary of up to £47,973 per annum