HR Business Partner
1 day left
- Full Time
A generalist HR Business Partner role working as part of a HR Team.
A well established blue collar business based in Wetherby.
A well established business operating in the blue collar sector with approx 500 employees.
Reporting into the Head of HR you will be working as part of the wider HR team delivering an efficient HR service across the business whilst supporting the delivery of the People Plan.
- Employee relations including - sickness, performance management, disciplinary and grievance.
- Coach, guide and upskill management population.
- Review and implementation of HR policies, procedures, employee contracts.
- Design and deliver workshops across the business.
- Partnering and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Support the Head of HR in delivering the People Plan working on key projects and contributing ideas.
Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving the following is ESSENTIAL:
- Have worked in the blue collar sector including manufacturing, engineering, production, distribution.
- Is a well seasoned HR professional who has worked in a HR Generalist role for a significant amount of time.
- Have the ability to manage and influence senior stake holder relationships.
- Have previously reviewed and written HR policies, procedures, contracts of employment.
- Has the ability to add value to the HR function with ideas and passion.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Salary up to £40k per annum
- One site based
- Benefits package