HR Business Partner
- A generalist HR Business Partner working as part of a HR team in order to partner and deliver efficient HR service.
- A blue collar business based out of Doncaster with sites across the UK.
A well established blue collar business based out of Doncaster with a UK wide foot print.
Reporting into the HR Manager you will be working as part of a newly established HR team in order to deliver a generalist HR service across the business whilst supporting the delivery of the people plan.
- Managing stake holder relationships across sites.
- Building credibility for the HR function in order to drive forward the culture.
- Employee Relations including absence management, long term sick. disciplinary and grievance, complex ER casework.
- Coach, guide and upskill managers for all aspects of HR.
- Working with HR Data using Cascade in order to identify and manage trends efficiently in order to be a proactive HR function.
- Working with the HR Manager in order to support on key HR projects.
- Travel once per month to sites in order to have a HR presence.
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving the following skills are ESSENTIAL for this role:
- CIPD qualified
- Have been operating at HRBP level
- Excellent employment law knowledge managing caseloads up to complex level
- Have previously managed long term sick
- Senior stakeholder management and influencing
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Is able to travel once per month as part of the role
- Salary £35,000 - 40,000k per annum
- Pension Scheme
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays