Global HR Administrator
Global HR Administrator - Tech - London / Remote Working
Your new company
A global learning and operational technology company dedicated to accelerating the potential of innovative companies that serve the maritime industry is looking for an experienced HR support to join their team. The business are based in the heart of London however, they are currently working remotely.
Your new role
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting c.40 in London as well as an additional c.200 globally with all administrative HR duties. Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a point of contact to managers and colleagues by providing generalist support and advisory services in relation to any queries, policies and basic points of employment law
- Ensuring data held on Group HR systems are accurate and up to date
- Providing timely HR reports and responding to ad hoc data requests
- Supporting employee life-cycle activities including recruitment, on boarding, training, benefits administration, pay reviews and leavers process
- Reviewing data and providing input for monthly payroll to third party payroll providers
- Supporting ad hoc HR projects
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be the successful candidate, you will have a proven track record of delivering global HR operational support at pace within a complex business ideally including coverage of various global regions. You will have excellent stakeholder management skills - being able to communicate with senior level stakeholders re the employee lifecycle. CIPD qualification is desirable.
What you'll get in return
This is a really exciting time to join the business; they have ambitious growth plans and are looking to really align processes and policies across the global business. You will gain exposure across the full employee life-cycle and have the opportunity to partner with senior stakeholders on ad hoc HR project work. Competitive London salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.