HR Business Partner
My client is a leading insurance broker in London, with a permanent job vacancy for a HR Business Partner. You'll be responsible for working with key business stakeholders to develop and deliver an effective People Strategy, including:
- Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Supporting the organisation on all ER concerns including managing absence, conduct and capability.
- Assessing risks and identifying gaps in employee relation processes and proactively providing solutions.
- Guiding Managers through performance management issues up to disciplinary and dismissal, ensuring fairness and legal compliance.
- Challenging organisational structure and actively designing improvements.
- Supporting managers and teams through organisational change including TUPE and redundancy.
- Liaising with Managers to design key job roles and succession plans.
- Developing a commercial recruitment strategy to ensure timely, best value and best outcome.
- Developing relationships with recruitment suppliers.
- Liaising with managers to recruit high calibre employees.
- Supporting Managers to ensure the best solutions for employee retention and development.
- Analysing HR MI to inform business decisions and strategies.
- Working closely with the L&D Manager to development employment programmes.
The successful candidate will have experience as an HR Business Partner (or equivalent) in the insurance sector, ideally with Lloyds of London exposure. You'll demonstrate a deep understanding of the employee life cycle, and be able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders to deliver and implement innovative policies, procedures and ways of working. CIPD qualification would be advantageous but is not essential.