Recruitment Business Partner
A great opportunity to work for a fast paced, leading blue collar business.
You will be managing a team in order to drive and deliver an efficient recruitment service with blue collar, high volume recruitment campaigns to meet the business demands.
A large, well established, blue collar business with a location to suit candidates from the South Yorkshire area.
- You will be managing a team of Recruiters in order to deliver high volume recruitment campaigns to the business for blue collar workers.
- Managing the full 360 recruitment cycle, ensuring you and your team deliver the volume of hires across the business.
- Work with the Recruitment Manager to drive the recruitment strategy.
- Ensure on site assessment centres are delivered ensuring the volume of candidates meet the number of hires required.
- Review the attraction strategy, recruitment process and onboarding, using your knowledge and experience to identify any improvements. You will design social media campaigns to maximise attraction in line with the Operational plan and carry out regular business reviews with key stakeholders
- Managing, coaching and guiding your direct reports in order to deliver an efficient recruitment service to the business.
- Due to the volume of applications we are receiving the following criteria is ESSENTIAL:
- Have previously worked in a high volume recruitment role recruiting for blue collar workers.
- Have successfully managed a team.
- Have previously delivered and been involved in assessment centres.
- Have the ability to design and lead high volume recruitment campaigns.
- Have the ability to generate candidate pools and be creative around attracting talent.
- Have the ability to manage stakeholders
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package