1 day left
- Full Time
An analytical Reward Manager dealing with significant volumes of data for a large business based in Yorkshire.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for data and numbers in order to provide an efficient and analytical reward service.
A well established, large business based in Yorkshire with presence across the UK.
Working as part of a Reward function reporting into the Head of Reward. You will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing stakeholder relationships across your business area.
- Providing robust and accurate reward reporting.
- Dealing with extremely high volumes of Reward data using Excel/Google spreadsheets.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement.
- Role evaluations, salary benchmarking, salary review, bonus.
- Due to the high volume of applications the following is ESSENTIAL:
- Have previously worked in a analytical/number crunching in either Reward/Finance
- Have excellent knowledge of Excel/Google Spreadsheets at advanced level.
- Have worked in a large organisation dealing with employee data on a significantly large scale.
- Have the ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent salary
- Flexible working week with 1 day per week based in Yorkshire
- Benefits package