- Full Time
HR Officer / Worthing / Human Resources / Personnel
A leading business based in Worthing are seeking an HR Officer on a permanent basis.
As HR Officer you will be responsible for:
- Ensure all new hire documentation is processed in a timely manner
- Enter new starter information onto the relevant systems
- Create personal files for all new starters and ensure that all documentation is present and completed
- Responsible for arranging induction HR sessions and liaise with the Departmental Manager
- Request and obtain employment references prior to employee start date
- Ensure all end of probation letters are sent and meeting with HR Lead arranged for induction review
- Collate and submit to payroll department all relevant information relating to payroll on a monthly basis (i.e. new starters, leavers, contract changes, sickness absence and maternity/paternity pay etc)
- Provide reports to the department and business when necessary with support from HR Lead
- Provide monthly reports
- Ensure all paper and electronic files are compliant at all times
- Maintain and update HRIS and employee files with any employee changes
- Co-ordinate training carried out in-house, including sending out invitations, reserving and setting up rooms, organising lunches and collating evaluation forms.
- Monitor training sessions for reporting purposes.
- Draft and prepare new starter offer letters, contracts and new starter packs
- Draft employee letters in relation to any salary, bonus or benefit adjustment and update all relevant systems.
- Draft letter to employees leaving the business and calculate any outstanding holiday.
- Work closely with the HR team and department managers to support recruitment.
- Manage the recruitment emails and respond to candidates in a timely manner
- Co-ordinate interviews with recruitment agencies and direct applicants for Hiring Managers and HR
- Draft probation letters.
- Competent PC user Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of HR Databases
- Working effectively in an Human Resources support role
- Working knowledge of UK Employment Law
- HR administration and best practice
£25,000 plus benefits