7 days left
- Full Time
HR Advisor / Uckfield / Human Rsources and Personnel
A leading business based in Uckfield are seeking a HR Advisor for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
As HR Advisor, you will:
- Provide professional, pro-active and business focussed Human Resources advice and support to all managers and employees whilst promoting HR best practice. Supporting Managers with the effective and efficient performance of all employees.
- Support the HR Director to prepare briefings over a range of HR related topics.
- Provide an advisory service to employees ensuring that they are fully aware of their rights and entitlements
- Providing advice and assistance on policies, procedures and legislation
- Offering advice, arranging and supporting disciplinary and grievance hearings
- Support the team in delivery of HR elements of organisational and cultural change activities
- Assisting with employee queries
- Manage and develop the recruitment strategy; ensuring delivery of a professional service
- Maintain PSL, building rapport with our Agencies, negotiating T&Cs and monitoring performance of agencies.
- Keeping job advertisements up to date and proactively finding new ways of advertising posts utilising; Social Media, Recruitment Fairs etc
- Build a rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Reporting; weekly and monthly reporting,
- Manage incoming CV´s via our recruitment system; screening and selecting candidates
- Creating initiatives to source candidates directly
- Collaborate with Managers to reduce the cost of temporary/agency staff by
- Manage activity on social media; actively approach suitable candidates via LinkedIn; build a network of possible future candidates
- Manage the interview process with the support of the HR Admin Team. Participating in telephone/Face to Face and Skype interviews with the Hiring Manager.
- Support Managers with their recruitment needs; understanding their recruitment demands and offering support and solutions.
The ideal candidate:
- CIPD Qualification
- Recruitment knowledge
- Good understanding of employment legislation law regulations relating to recruitment and selection
- Ability to write and present information
- Confident IT skills and use of HR Systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Knowledge of relevant HR policies and procedure
- Working knowledge of employment legislation
- Experience of interpreting, advising and implementing policies and procedures
- Providing advice and support to senior managers
- Leading projects and implementing new initiatives
- HR Advisory knowledge
£28-30,000 DOE + benefits
12 month FTC