Investigations Officer / Brighton / Finance / Analytics
A leading organisation based in Brighton are seeking an Investigations Officer.
As Investigations Officer you will be responsible for:
- Lead the progression of regulatory interventions relating to breaches of law or applications from allocation to resolution.
- Follow process guidelines in line with legislative framework.
- Working independently and as part of a team to obtain the information necessary to make decisions.
- Identify risks based on information received and escalate to the appropriate business area or gain and review legal advice before concluding.
- Communicate with stakeholders verbally and in writing, to influence behaviours in order to ensure compliance.
- Use own judgement to deal with external stakeholder enquiries and resolve or route appropriately.
- Ability to lead the progression of regulatory interventions.
- Knowledge of working within a legislative framework or within clear processes and procedures
- Prioritisation and coordination of own workload to meet legislative timescales, published KPI's, internal SLAs and Quality Assurance criteria.
- Analytical skills to decide when interventions require use of powers to resolve or a deviation from the established framework.
- Ability to accurately complete legal documentation and send to affected parties and appropriate decision maker.
- Capability to identify risks based on information received and escalate to the appropriate business area or gain and review legal advice before concluding.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, the application of which will influence stakeholders to alter behaviours and deliver compliance.
- Proficient in working with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
£25-26,000 + benefits