6 days left
- Full Time
City of London
Six months FTC
Global FinTech organisation are seeking a ER Manager to support them through a busy period in which the ER lead will be focused on change projects. This is a six month fixed term contract that will see you look after day to day ER such as:
- Management of end to end ER cases, including disciplinaries, performance, grievances in addition to absence management
- Support ER Lead with the ER Integration workstream including al ER related diligence requirements pre and post acquisition
- Support ER Lead with redundancy programs, assisting with managing exits from the business
- Partner with stakeholders from an ER perspective throughout periods of change
- Advises stakeholders on policy in line with current legislation and drive consistent application of policy and procedure, escalating issues as appropriate
- Global matrix organisation experience in a senior Employee Relations capacity
- Demonstrated experience of working on M&A/ integration experience from an ER POV
- Previous experience delivering ER change projects
- Personable and consultative in your style and approach
- Candidates from financial services and or global IT businesses will be highly regarded
In the current economic climate and global pandemic, we are experiencing an extremely high level of applications. Our timeframes for responding to your specific query may therefore be longer than we would expect as standard.
We apologise if we are unable to respond immediately to your query. If you have not heard back within five working days, your application has not been successful for this vacancy.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Apply for ER Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly