Remote Recruitment Specialist - EMEA - German Speaking
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a brilliant global tech firm to recruit a Senior Recruiter to cover hires across the EMEA area, excluding the UK & Channel Islands.
This role will be to support a volume recruiting program across Europe as various business units come out of lockdown.
Specifically, this role will have responsibility of German Regions there for the successful candidate must have fluent German skills.
- Covering Talent Sourcing for Open Requisitions and Succession Plans for all hires across EMEA mainly in: Sales, Compliance, Legal, Risk exct…
- Own the relationships and engagements on Talent with senior stakeholders as well as the Regional General Managers.
- Map the market and run 'retained' search processes for open roles and succession plans
- Run more 'contingent' search processes for junior open roles
- Use LinkedIn Talent Insights and other data sources to influence hiring managers on local market conditions and competitor analysis
- Use ATS systems to track applicant progress.
- Drive value added Talent projects, eg Hiring Manager Interview Training, Development of the Hiring Playbook, Approach to Diversity hiring.
- Qualifying hiring requests.
- Must be Fluent German Speaking
- Remote for the duration of the contract - will be required to travel to London occasionally.
- 6 to 10 + years - in-house or RPO background in recruitment, working up to a C suit level.
- Exposure to recruitment specifically in Europe
- Very strong talent experience
- Strong academics
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.