Digital Learning Specialist - 12 mth FTC c.£26k
4 days left
- Full Time
Digital Learning Officer - c£26k - Midlands. 12 months
This is an exciting role working with a well-established national organisation. As they continue to develop their Digital Learning Offer they are looking for a bright, proactive and passionate individual to join the team for, initially, a 12 month FTC.
You will work with the Head of L&D to modernise and digitise the way that they engage with their people (at all levels) to deliver learning solutions.
You will be responsible for:
- Assigning content on Moodle, writing the story to accompany the training course and bringing it to life for the end user.
- Working with the business to tailor the online courses to the organisation where possible.
- Creating effective learning material through e-learning, podcast, vlogs.
- Working with colleagues in the wider L&D/HR team to embed the training across the organisation.
In order to be a success in this role you will:
- Be a confident communicator with a good understanding of L&D.
- Have used Moodle and have a good understanding of its capabilities.
- Be creative and have a passion for creating online content.
Ideally you will be working as part of an L&D team, looking to grow and develop your experience on the digital side. There will be support and development from the wider L&D/HR team but you must be able to work independently. This is a really great opportunity for you to use and develop your digital learning experience to make a real difference to the organisation.
Salary: c£26k + benefits
Location: Home based but you will be required to travel to sites when necessary so must be a driver with a full licence.
We are keen to receive CV's via this advert in the first instance. However should you require more information than the advert provides you can call Diana Sharp or Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref BBBH171 in any correspondence)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable
Did you know we also provide online training courses for a better workplace. Video-based training for inclusion, leadership and teamwork. Find out more here
Apply for Digital Learning Specialist - 12 mth FTC c.£26k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly