VP HR BP
A leading global investment management house is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to support a front office client group, covering maternity leave for 12 months.
- Support and advise clients in the execution of annual people practices, including compensation, performance management, talent review, succession planning and promotion
- Help define and execute the 2018 business group Talent Agenda, including engagement, development, recruiting, and Inclusion & Diversity priorities
- Provide informed HR consulting and execution to senior business leaders to ensure that their strategy, goals and priorities are driven by business needs and aligned with the Firm-wide Talent Agenda.
- Developing solutions and tailoring HR programs to support employee engagement and retention
- Collaborate with the broader (global / regional) HRBP team, centres of excellence and other functions (Legal, Finance etc)
- Leverage subject matter experts from the wider HR functions as appropriate
- Partner with the business on all key talent decisions, providing HR advice and expertise
- Influence leaders to address complex organizational design issues where required for business success.
- Analyse and present relevant data driven metrics and insights to the business to drive the focus and execution of strategy.
- Partner with the Employee Relations team and key stakeholders on the identification, escalation, risk mitigation and resolution of employee relations issues within the region.
- Solid generalist HRBP experience, with excellent stakeholder relationship management skills
- Experience gained in a matrixed organisation within financial or professional services sectors
- Experience working across the various HR disciplines including compensation, recruiting and talent management
- Strong working knowledge of UK employment law, experience managing a variety of employee relations issues across geographies
- Collaborative approach with an ability to think critically, logically and analytically
- Comfortable 'owning' the detail as well as thinking strategically
- Capable of flexing solutions to changing demands: anticipating the local, regional, global impact
- Ability to execute firm-wide people initiatives with excellence in a fast paced, global corporate environment
- Demonstrated expertise building consensus on a cross-functional basis
Apply for VP HR BP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly