E-Learning Manager - End to End
Your new company
Are you an E-Learning professional with with a passion for end to end digital training?
A market-leading Management Consultancy is looking for an E-Learning Manager to join their innovation team in London.
With your passion for digital learning, you will be tasked with providing innovative and forward thinking programmes to roll out across the company, partnering with senior stakeholders and C-Suite
- Experience in end to end creation and delivery of online training is essential
- Understanding of the cognitive science/ psychology behind E-Learning and applying this through the use of different methodologies
- Training needs analysis and agreeing objectives
- Experience working closely with subject matter experts
- Ability to use graphics, video editing (e.g. Creative Cloud) and video development software
- Proven ability managing projects - including multiple projects at any given time
- Experience managing client relationships
- Collaborate closely with HR on career development pipelines
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.