Standalone, generalist HR Manager responsible for all HR activities including ER, recruitment, talent, change management, engagement.
Delivery of people management strategies to support the Company's strategic aims.
A successful and reputable SME manufacturing business in Birmingham.
A HR Manager you will develop the HR offering, reporting to the MD and working closely with the SLT. You will lead on operational HR as well as developing the people strategy that supports the Business in reaching its long term goals.
- Developing the HR offering aligned to Company values and linked to future success.
- Leading in the development of Company culture and leadership.
- Providing full support on change management processes at operational level.
- Developing the approach to appraisals and performance.
- Responsible for recruitment and developing a resourcing strategy that focuses on hiring and retaining the best talent.
- Responsibility for all ER related issues including sickness/absence and performance.
- Identifying development gaps for employees as well as proposing and implementing training & development solutions.
To be considered for this standalone HR Manager role you will have a proven track record within a generalist HR role and ideally have set up a successful HR function.
You will be commercially astute and possess strong operational HR skills as well as proven strategic and longer term thinking. Experience of partnering the SLT is key as well as the ability to implement and drive change.
This role will suit someone with a flexible approach, able to work with a wide range of individuals and adapt your style accordingly. Strong interpersonal skills are also key as well sound organisational and forward-planning skills.
CIPD level 5 or above (or equivalent).
£45-£50,000 per annum