HR Business Partner
Our client is a growing technology business looking for a Strategic HR Business Partner who will be accountable to provide overall HR support, translating business goals and effective HR processes. This role will require a HR professional to create and drive the talent management agenda.
Our client are a UK technology based organisation that is creating software to push boundaries and create a better future.
- Implement people strategy for the UK
- Support People and Culture strategy initiatives
- Develop and lead the HR Digital strategy
- Implement effective organisational model structures
- Working with SLT to understand business driver and identifying opportunities for HR to add value
- Provide leadership and guidance to build an effective high performing team
- Develop and follow up on performance management activities
- Commute around the UK and be happy working remotely
The successful candidate will have proven track record in senior HR Business partner position and experience implementing organisational change and digital strategies. Experience in a tech based business or a fast paced modern organisation would be favourable.
The ideal applicant will be happy in a changing environment and have a strategic mindset with a dynamic approach to all HR topics.
If you are looking for a challenge and want to be apart of a really exciting business growth, this could be your next role!
An excellent package for a Strategic HR Business Partner. You should be happy being Midlands based but predominately home based and using the company car! Competitive salary and good pension, healthcare and bonus benefits!