HR Generalist required to join a fantastic IT company based in Central London. You will report into the HR Manager and act as HR Advisor to both employees and senior stakeholders on all HR matters.
Ideally you will be available for an IMMEDIATE START!
Small - medium innovative, international IT company based in Central London.
As HR Generalist for this IT company based in central London, your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Work closely with the HR Manager to develop and coordinate employee engagement initiatives
- Manage ER matters with limited supervision
- Build effective working relationships with employees at all levels
- Manage full employee life cycle
The successful HR Generalist will have had previous knowledge of the following:
- Ideally you will have worked within Consultancy/Technology/Professional Services across multi site locations
- Extensive knowledge of UK employment law is essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal across a diverse client group
- CIPD level 5 or equivalent working knowledge required
This HR Generalist role is a permanent opportunity. You will be working for a IT company based in Central London.
Competitive salary of between £35,000 - £40,000k plus fantastic additional benefits!