HR/ Recruitment Officer
FTC role up until march 2021 working as a HR/ Recruitment Officer.
Public sector organisation based in Sheffield city centre.
- Together with the HR Business Partner, manage and deliver our recruitment plan.
- Lead on day to day recruitment activity and planning
- Provide hiring managers and candidates with end to end support and guidance during the recruitment process.
- Work with the HR team to provide support across the whole spectrum of casework, including attendance management, discipline, grievance, etc.
- Provide first point advice and guidance on HR and payroll related matters and resolve all queries and issues in a timely manner, escalating as necessary
- Support in day to day HR activities
- Maintain and manage the HR system, ensuring records are accurate.
- Maintain payroll records and carry out necessary checks to guarantee our people are paid correctly and on time.
- Support on projects as required
- Manage relationships, responding to any queries or problems raised, escalating as appropriate
- Manage the HR logs to allow accurate reporting, with support from the HR Business Support Officer
- Develop and maintain HR standard operating procedures and process to ensure effective and efficient ways of working.
Available to start and commit to a contract until March 2021
HR and Recruitment experience at Advisor level
CIPD qualification ideal not essential
Be able to work comfortably in Sheffield city centre
Contract role possibly extended
Wider opportunities in the organisation