ER Advisor (Exciting & growing business in Kent!)
Fantastic role with a growing business in West Kent! This role is an ER advisor role with a lot of autonomy and availability to grow with the business. A full ER based remit managing all ER cases, ET's (if applicable), TUPE transfers, coaching managers in process and procedure and liaising with stakeholders.
My client are a fantastic growing business in Kent.
The main purpose for this role is to take full accountability for the employee relations function in the group. However, there will be some people mentoring and HR generalist tasks to carry out on an adhoc basis.
- Manage all ER casework including employment tribunals, TUPE transfers etc.
- Work with senior stakeholders to ensure best practice is followed throughout the group
You will ideally be CIPD Level 5 qualified or above
You will be able to work autonomously and manage your own workload
Be able to work with senior stakeholders to drive best practice from an ER standpoint
Be a specialist in employee relations
Ideally have worked in the social care sector, or with the CQC
- Availability to work from home a couple days a week
- up to £35,000 per annum salary (depending on experience)
- full time and permanent role