L&D E-Learning Coordinator
L&D E-learning Coordinator
Your new company
A global organisation with an office located in Newcastle, is looking for an L&D E-learning coordinator to join their new team
Your new role
This role is to sit within the L&D team within the Newcastle office, working closely with the other offices located on a global scale. You will work alongside the L&D team ensuring the L&D portfolio is packaged together e.g. trimming videos, putting it together on the system, uploading & complete the back-end of the full process. This role is looking for a graduate or an individual with a passion for technology and progression to make the role your own. You will be a candidate who can learn new programmes easily.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this position you will need experience within the following:
- Co-ordinating & organising training across the business
- Administration / Diary coordination
- Experience working with E-learning / LMS systems & uploading material onto the Intranet
- Experience with SharePoint or Anthea
- Working on the back end of the process, trimming down Zoom sessions, and uploading neatly formed courses onto the intranet.
- Uploading training / course material that has been designed internally onto the LMS system
- Coordinating training & diaries
- Provide end to end co-ordinaton support
- Manage online learning materials
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.