Learning & Development Manager
Legal Sector - £60,000 - £70,000
Learning and Development Manager
Our client, a well-establish legal firm in central London, are looking for a highly-competent Learning and Development Manager to join their fantastic L&D team.
This role will support the Chief People Officer to help shape and implement the overall L&D strategy for the firm. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate significant operational management experience in an L&D Management position, ideally within professional services.
They will have experience in the design and delivery of training initiatives and a strong knowledge of the legal sector, including its L&D challenges. You will be a very comfortable facilitator, used to working at a variety of levels and will likely be able to bring some additional coaching.
The role will involve:
- Oversight of design, deployment and expansion of training and development programmes
- Implementation of appraisal and performance management
- Devising L&D strategy consistent with business objectives
- Cultivate a culture of learning and development within the firm
- Selecting and working alongside third party providers to deliver tailored programmes to the business
Please note: Prior experience in L&D in the legal space is highly desirable.
If you are suitable for this position please call 02030312468 or email your CV to Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annapurna HR are acting as an employment agency with regards to this opportunity.