Global Reward Partner
5 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic greenfield opportunity to devise, establish and implement a global reward and mobility strategy for a growing, successful and autonomous subsidiary of a leading global organisation.
The ideal opportunity for someone to deepen their Reward expertise in an excellent environment.
This client is an innovative, forward-thinking technology organisation whose software and hardware are used across a variety of applications in the pursuit of a more environmentally-friendly future world.
- Design and implement a full end-to-end compensation and benefits strategy to deliver an effective global service to a range of employees across five jurisdictions
- Take ownership for the delivery of reward processes including payroll, salary review, bonus allocation, job grading and harmonisation, ensuring regular salary and benefits benchmarking and surveying activity
- Ensure compliance of reward processes, including data processing and storage both internally and by 3rd party supppliers
- Contribute to the selection and management of 3rd party suppliers including pension, healthcare and insurance providers
- Manage the reward aspect of all People policies including T&Cs, employee handbooks and other contractual documents globally
- Support the onboarding and offboarding process
- Lead on global mobility matters inlcuding visa sponsorship, immigration and relocation issues
- Support the implementation of a new HRIS
* Extensive experience within reward, compensation and benefits, including benchmarking activity
* Experience of autonomously managing some or all aspects of business reward strategy and implementation
* Good knowledge of employment law, ideally both in the UK and in other international jurisdictions
* An analytical and process-driving mindset, with strong data manipulation and Excel skills
* Some exposure to global mobility and relocation scenarios
* Exposure to HRIS implementation would be beneficial
This is a brilliant newly-created opportunity working in a successful and growing autonomous business which is also part of a stable and successful global organisation.
The business has a fantastic flexible culture and a strong benefits package.