This role is looking for the successful candidate to work closely with the E-commerce and Marketing teams to support the day to day operations and creative process behind our e-commerce channel, including SEO, digital marketing, and web content.
My client is a small but quickly growing company based in Central London. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who considers themselves the perfect mix of analytical and creative and is excited to take on increased responsibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Assisting with maintaining and updating the website; including both front end (web design, site copy, etc.) and back end (uploading new designers, site operations, etc.) work.
- Completing weekly and monthly E-Commerce reports.
- Updating website imagery to keep the site look fresh and engaging for new and existing customers.
- Correspondence for and execution of the fulfilment of website drop shipping orders.
- Work closely with team members to make sure our social media, events, and site content are aligned.
- Contribute ideas to enhance the LDC site UX and push innovation.
- Assisting with marketing campaigns digital components, including site placement and email marketing.
- Support the SEO Strategy.
- Support content marketing strategy.
- Key interest in digital marketing
- Good analytical skills
- Creative thinking
- Strong organisation
- Ability to work independently and be a self starter, as well as collaboratively with a team
- Proactive mindset
- Comfortable using Google Analytics
- Adobe skills are preferred
- Shopify knowledge is preferred
- HTML/CSS knowledge is highly desirable (or interest to learn)
- Generous Salary
- Excellent e-commerce experience
- Company benefits