L & D Specialist
L & D Specialist / Brighton / Human Resources
Our client based centrally in Brighton are seeking L & D Specialist on a fixed term contract for 6 months.
As L & D Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Develop a flexible and multi-skilled training team increasing capability to deliver a range of learning solutions and improve customer and learner experience.
- Lead a review of the L&D curriculum in line with business priorities and blended learning solutions to maximise staff engagement and development.
- Establish multifaceted learning solutions incorporating digital learning and self-service to innovate and expand our service offering and resources.
- Develop and embed all aspects of the training cycle to enable effective learning needs analysis and evaluate and report on the effectiveness of learning events and solutions.
- Develop mechanisms to produce learner and training records and enable reporting on L&D metrics and team objectives.
- CIPD qualification in learning and development or equivalent
- Understanding and practical experience of adult learning and development techniques and methodologies including facilitation and coaching, gained through extensive knowledge as a trainer/HR professional in an equivalent environment
- Knowledge of customer service call handling techniques in a contact centre environment
- Knowledge of communicating and presenting to large groups and all levels and of influencing and developing individuals and teams (internal)
- Understanding of differing learning styles and approaches to deliver both technical and behavioural learning and experience of using best practice learning and development evaluation methodologies
£30,000 FTE plus benefits