Talent Acquisition Specialist
Page Personnel are working with a Manchester-based financial services firm who are hoping to grow their Talent team. They are seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist who is hoping to progress their recruitment career.
Our client are a well-established and recognised company within financial services. Their offices in Manchester are home to a passionate and professional team who are experiencing exciting growth. They are firstly hoping to expand their Talent team by recruiting a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
The key responsibilities for the Talent Acquisition Specialist are managing the recruitment cycle, liaising with hiring managers and providing advice and guidance, various methods of resourcing to attract the best candidates, assisting with the induction process, monitoring recruitment budgets, working closely with recruitment agencies, and offering support to a wider HR team. The role is based in Manchester.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- experience in a similar role
- a passion for recruitment and candidate service
- knowledge and understand of the recruitment cycle and wider HR function
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- negotiating skills
- ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- computer literate with MS Office (including Excel)
Our client offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and progression opportunities.